Respond to this ad (Response form opens below ads) | See Similar Ads

35 x 40 foot containers of DMC, Motorola, Tadiran, Nortel, Nera, Andrews, and more for sale. Approximately 85% was taken from working transmitter sites. The other 15% is new (boxed). also; Ten off superhub cabins. One off Landrover with radio fittings and radio mast. Contents of four cabins still to be added to list. Approximately 50 Million USD new value. Most used 2001 -2004